- And what is a chlamydia?
- How to reveal a chlamydia?
- From where does the chlamydia undertake?
- Through how many the chlamydia is shown?
- How to treat a chlamydia?
- Whether it is possible to cure a chlamydia?
- How does treatment of a chlamydia take place?
This list can be continued infinitely, people with diseases have no limit to nervousness and they can be understood. Fell to our happy lot to answer all these questions, to postpone all your experiences and fears far away. We will help to get rid of these questions. Let’s begin with the most important – from the first question: What is the chlamydia?
Chlamydial infection – represents the venereologic infectious disease caused by several microorganisms.
Above we found out what is a chlamydia, but it is not enough to get rid of chlamydia. Let’s consider the second question: From where does it undertake? What causes of a chlamydia?
Today chlamydial an infection is one of the most popular infections. Annually the causative agent of a chlamydia infects one million people.
The reason of a chlamydia are microorganisms which take root into an organism and strike practically all bodies and systems, causing various diseases.
The chlamydia is a bacterium or a virus?
Many specialists say that bacteria of a chlamydia get into our organism and a long time live in it, but some call them viruses. So it? Virus or bacterium? Because of the sizes (primary 0.3 mm, but can increase to 1 mm) parasites are between bacteria and viruses since have some signs as at bacteria (are sensitive to antibiotics) and at viruses (cannot survive out of a cell). Thus, chlamydia treats both bacterial and virus microorganisms.
Chlamydial an infection at adults is told to a bowl of all:
- sexually (urogenital chlamydia),
- at close contact with the same infection at the person.
Also enter the chlamydia reasons: contact and household and airborne ways of transfer that is not characteristic of other bacteria. These options of transfer of a disease are less widespread. The chlamydia in rare instances can be shown at those who do not observe personal hygiene. Still infection is possible in the presence in an organism of other infections, at reduced immunity.
What occurs during a chlamydia?
Microorganisms take root into a cell, breeding, are transferred to other cells, forming colony. At destruction of cells, parasites take root into new cells. All development cycle of chlamydia proceeds till 72 o’clock.
The cycle of life of a chlamydia is shown in two stages (out of a cell and in a cell). For once about 1000 new infected cells are formed. The infection has several periods of active reproduction (to 6-7 flashes), in communication with what the incubation interval of a chlamydia lasts about 21 days. The human immunity distinguishes parasites and develops antibodies to a chlamydia that gives the chance to reveal chlamydia in blood.
Considering such life cycle of chlamydia, the disease can proceed asymptomatically. First of all microorganisms are attached to an urethra, uterine tubes, a conjunctiva of eyes, an endometria, causing different diseases of data of bodies.
The first symptoms can be shown after infection after a while. In rare instances (in particular at children) symptoms can appear in the first weeks after infection.
This disease artful and dangerous. As it was told above, symptoms of a chlamydia can be shown through a long time of accommodation in a human body. Only at children are shown after the birth. Adults to all other, can have greased symptoms, at children the first symptoms are more similar to ORZ that complicates diagnostics.
As the chlamydia is shown:
1. Chlamydia symptoms at women. The first symptoms at a chlamydia at women are shown in a look:
- mucous, purulent discharges from generative organs, with a smell;
- nagger and burnings;
- be ill in the bottom of a stomach;
- intoxications (weakness, high temperature, headaches).
2. A chlamydia symptoms at men. Urogenital to a chlamydia of men it is shown in a look:
- allocations from an urethra;
- the nagger and burnings at urination;
- back pains and in a groin;
- puffinesses and reddenings of an urethra;
- rectum pains;
- intoxications (weakness, high temperature).
If you had above-stated symptoms of chlamydia, it is necessary to see a doctor urgently.
Scheme of treatment:
- how to cure a chlamydia?
- whether the chlamydia completely is treated?
- how many the chlamydia is treated?
Treatment of a chlamydia is a long and difficult process. After full survey, results of analyses (identification of a chlamydia in blood and in smears), taking into account the general a condition of an organism, the available symptoms (can long not prove), your attending physician will make schemes of treatment of a chlamydia. Dosages are selected individually. Treatment of men same, as well as at women. But both partners are treated at the same time.
Do not think of how quickly to cure a chlamydia, think of how it is correct to be examined and as it is correct to be treated.
Chlamydia it is necessary to treat in three stages: primary stage is a training of the patient for treatment, further the main therapy and a recovery stage. Duration of treatment is about 20-30 days.
The scheme of treatment of a chlamydia (complex treatment of chlamydia is usually appointed)
Treatment by antibacterial therapy:
Main scheme of treatment:
- diflucan – belongs to tetracyclines.
- Azithromycin – belongs to macroleads.
- Josamycinum – belongs to macroleads.
Of course, after such treatment the disease recovers. But even the cured chlamydia demands recovery therapy (restoration of an indestinal flora, immunity, work of a liver and a reproductive system).
If in time to reveal a disease, then it is possible to cure it from the first. But also after full treatment it is necessary to carry out prevention to avoid a recurrence.
The most important to have legible sex, to maintain immunity, in time to see a doctor, to make tests on an infection. And of course, surely we get off a negative mind.
What does Chlamydia smell like?
Any aberration is considered pathology. If allocations changed color, got an unpleasant smell, and plus to everything other symptoms appeared (burning or an itch in a vagina, flowing off of vulvar lips) it is necessary to go immediately to the doctor. Such signs can testify not only to a chlamydia, but also to other pathologies of a reproductive system:
- As a result of candidiasis burning and an itch appears. At the same time allocations from a vagina have curdled structure, yellowish color and an acid smell.
- Trichomoniasis is followed by plentiful, grayish allocations which foam.
- At a vaginosis pains with an unpleasant smell develop. At the same time the accompanying symptoms are absent.
Moreover, one woman can have several infections at once. Therefore after emergence of any above-mentioned symptom it is necessary to undergo inspection at the gynecologist.
Feature of allocations
The nature of allocations at a chlamydia at women changes not at once. Usually normal discharge is replaced pathological approximately in 14-30 days after hit of an infection in an organism. As a rule, infection occurs sexually. Very seldom microorganisms are transferred in the airborne way from the person which is ill chlamydial pneumonia.
At 80% of girls with a chlamydia allocations are observed. It is necessary to consider, allocations at a chlamydia have to correspond to such features:
- Color. As a rule, the chlamydia at women is followed by colourless transparent allocations. But if the disease is followed against the background of other pathologies, color of separated can vary from white to dark brown. Consecutive infection is observed approximately at a half of patients. At the same time even after full treatment purulent discharges can remain.
- Smell. At women at a chlamydia inodorous allocations are observed. If they unpleasantly smell probably the disease is followed by gonorrhea.
- Quantity. The chlamydia at women is not followed by plentiful allocations. As a rule, most of all separated accumulates in an urethra in a night. Therefore during the first urination of a emergence of mucous allocations is possible.
- Viscosity. They have watery consistence and if they sticky, so pathology is followed by other infections.
Sometimes the first symptoms of a female chlamydia appear in 1-2 weeks after infection. However in most cases the disease has not an effect within several months prior to aggravation.