Why does one have a beard, and do not have others?
There is simply no exact answer to this question, but there are several assumptions on this topic:
1. Heredity and genetics. Perhaps, this is the most obvious factor, why some people have an abundant growth of hair on their face, while others do not. But, some can exclaim: “After all, my father has a thick stubble, but I do not!”. The presence of vegetation on the face of the father does not mean that it should appear with you. Since genes are transmitted non-linearly, and you are not a complete copy of the father, it means that the gene responsible for the growth of facial hair can contain other information. But, nevertheless, the presence of dense bristles in the father is a good predisposing factor for the growth of your beard.
2. Your time for growing your beard has not yet come. If you are under 18 years old, then judge what vegetation on the face will be in the future still early. Yes, many peers can already have thick bristles, but this should not be an indicator. Everyone has their own time for puberty and maybe it has not come to you yet!
3. Your body does not have enough strength to form a new hairline. The reason for this may be:
- Chronic diseases, weakening the body;
- Incorrect and unbalanced nutrition;
- Bad habits;
- Stress, depression;
- A constant state of overtraining;
Analyze the state of your health – if it is unsatisfactory, it can be the reason for the lack of hair growth on the face.
4. Low level of sex hormones. Since the beard is a masculine sign, for its appearance meets testosterone – the main sex hormone of a man. Insufficient level of testosterone may be the reason for the lack of vegetation on the face and body. But, the presence of a normal testosterone level does not yet guarantee to you a thick beard, since the effect of sex hormones can differ for two different individuals. For example, with the same level of testosterone in men, there can be absolutely different intensity and density of growth of the beard. This depends on the sensitivity of the receptors to testosterone and other genetic features.
HOW TO INCREASE BROAD GROWTH?
These recommendations are equally effective both for stimulating the growth of already existing hair, and for activating the growth of new ones. To achieve tangible results, an integrated approach is required, which implies:
- Natural methods of internal stimulation.
- Hygienic and cosmetic procedures for external stimulation.
- Use of special tools.
1. NATURAL WAYS OF INTERNAL BEAUTY GROWTH STIMULATION
INSPECTION OF THE TESTOSTERONE
Indeed, a low level of male sex hormones (androgens) may be the cause of poor vegetation on the body and face. However, to begin with it is necessary to be convinced, that the problem really is in hormones. The most reliable way to know your testosterone level is to take a blood test. It can be done on a fee basis in any of the clinics that provide these services.
If the test for total testosterone showed poor results (see testosterone levels), it is necessary to visit the endocrinologist and understand the causes of the decrease in androgens. The doctor will prescribe the necessary course of treatment to restore the normal level of hormones. After that, you can expect to increase the growth of hair on the body and face.
For those who independently decided to increase their testosterone, we advise reading:
– How to increase testosterone naturally?
– Products that raise testosterone
– Simple exercises to increase testosterone
– And other articles from the section “Testosterone and hormones”
In the concept of “healthy nutrition” we will include not only food useful for our body, but also products containing the necessary substances for health and hair growth. To form hair, proteins, amino acids, certain vitamins and minerals are needed. Replenishment of these substances can significantly improve the growth and formation of hair.
Vitamin A, C, E – these vitamins are needed in any case to maintain the normal function of all body systems:
- Vitamin A – is necessary for the growth of the body, strengthens the hair, preventing their loss and fragility. Contained in carrots, broccoli, butter, cheese, sea kale.
- Vitamin C – is responsible for immunity, improves nutrition of the hair. Contained in citrus (orange, lemon), pepper, kiwi, cabbage (broccoli, colored, red).
- Vitamin E – improves blood circulation and delivery of nutrients to hair follicles. Contained in nuts, dried apricots, prunes, oatmeal.
Vitamins of group B – very important group of vitamins for health of hair. Of particular importance are:
- Vitamin B7 (biotin, vitamin H) is perhaps the most important vitamin for hair health. Biotin is synthesized in our intestines in quantities sufficient for the body (under conditions of normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract), and is also found in many food products. The most biotin in the chicken egg, oatmeal, peas, nuts.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid). Like biotin, folic acid can be synthesized by the intestinal microflora. It is useful not only for the health of hair, but also for improving reproductive function – there are data on the positive effect of vitamin B9 on the number of spermatozoa in men. A lot of folic acid is found in nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts), spinach, lettuce, beans, liver.
Minerals are an auxiliary building material for the hair, so you can not do without them if you want to grow a magnificent beard. The most useful of them are:
- Zinc is the most important microelement for the male body. Really! A sufficient amount of zinc in the diet is able to solve most of the problems with men’s health (for more details on the role of zinc read here).
- Calcium is necessary for maintaining the density of bones and the structure of the hair. A lot of calcium is found in dairy products (cheese, cheese, milk, cottage cheese), nuts, sesame, peas, oatmeal.
- Iron – is necessary for hematopoiesis and strengthening of hair. Contained in nuts, liver, buckwheat.
Based on all of the above, we will compile a list of products useful for growing a beard:
- Fruits and vegetables (cabbage of all sorts, pepper, carrots, beets, orange, kiwi);
- Fish and seafood;
- Greens and leafy vegetables (spinach, lettuce, dill, parsley, garlic);
- Meat (chicken breast – a source of easily digestible protein, B vitamins, beef – a source of zinc, B vitamins);
- The liver (chicken, beef, pork) is a source of zinc, and other vitamins;
- Legumes (beans, peas);
- Kashi (oatmeal, buckwheat);
- Dairy products (cheese, brynza, cottage cheese) – a source of calcium, protein.
From what products it is necessary to refuse:
- Salt (read about how much salt a man needs);
- Fast food.
LESSONS WITH STRENGTHENING
Many men note that after they started going to the gym, the growth of facial hair accelerated. For many, this contributed to the launch of new hair growth. There is nothing surprising, since exercises with weights increase the level of testosterone. And to achieve from training the maximum increase in sex hormones, you should follow some recommendations:
- Be sure to perform such exercises as squatting, deadlift, bench press, as it is the basic exercises that contribute to the maximum production of testosterone. Doing only isolated exercises on small muscle groups can not achieve a significant increase in the level of androgens.
- Weight of burdens should be selected in such a way that for the approach it was possible to perform a maximum of 8-10 repetitions. The last repetition should cause maximum effort.
- The duration of training should not exceed an hour. Occupations with weights increase the level of anabolic hormones (testosterone, growth hormone) responsible for muscle growth. After an hour of study, the situation changes to the opposite and catabolic hormones (cortisol), responsible for the destruction of muscles, begin to be synthesized into the blood.
- Do not allow overtraining. The state of overtraining reduces the level of sex hormones. It is important to remember that muscles grow during rest, so the recovery process is as important as the training process. Train no more than 2-3 times a week, cycling the load on different muscle groups (so-called split-workouts).
2. HYGIENIC PROCEDURES FOR EXTERNAL STIMULATION OF HAIR GROWTH
It is necessary to stimulate the growth of the beard not only by internal factors, but also by external factors. Hair growth in many ways depends on the purity and condition of the skin. Here are some tips for future bearded men:
- Keep the skin clean. For this, you do not need to use various means for washing. There used to be a lot of bearded men, did they all use tonics? It is difficult to imagine a peasant who smears himself with lotion every morning! In their arsenal there was only simple cold water. It is cold water, as it additionally stimulates blood circulation. So, in order to keep your face clean, thoroughly wash with cold water 2-3 times a day or as it gets soiled.
- Use burdock oil. The method of application is simple: you need to take burdock oil (preferably slightly warmed) and rub it into the skin. After holding no more than an hour you can wash it off.The best effect is achieved if the burdock oil is mixed with red pepper – in addition to feeding the hair, the blood circulation to the hair bulb is strengthened. However, you need to be careful if you use pepper and do not overdo it with its addition. Otherwise, you can cause a strong red face. This procedure should be performed 2-3 times a week with the addition of pepper or every day only with burdock oil. Burdock oil can be bought at any pharmacy (see Figure 2). Its cost is about 60-80 rubles.
- Another folk remedy: mix eucalyptus oil with water in a proportion of at least 1: 4 (1 part oil to 4 parts water) and apply to the skin with a cotton swab. After the procedure, rinse thoroughly with a skin without residues.
3. USE OF SPECIAL FUNDS
Minoxidil is the active substance of preparations for improving hair growth. Traditionally, minoxidil was used to activate hair growth on the head. A little later it was revealed that the drug also has a significant effect in activating the growth of facial hair.
THE PRINCIPLE OF WORK OF MINISTRY
The principle of minoxidil is to expand the blood vessels and increase blood microcirculation, which positively affects the development of hair follicles. This contributes not only to the appearance of a new hair, but also to the fact that the hair of the hair, getting increased nutrition, develops into a thermal hair – that is, hard and long.
WHAT CAN YOU CALCULATE?
Minoxidil – an effective tool for accelerating the growth of the beard, but still not a “magic pill”. The final result of the drug will depend on your genetic characteristics and the time of therapy. So, some people can have a noticeable result within a month after the beginning of the course, while others can only see the first results in a few months. Judging by the reports of people using minoxidil, the effective time for therapy is about 1 year.
SELECTION OF PREPARATION OF MINOSPHERE
The choice of the drug is determined primarily by the percentage of minoxidil. There are drugs with 2%, 5%, 10% and a large content of minicidal. We are interested in funds with a 5% content of minoxidil, since 2% drugs do not have sufficient efficacy, and 10% or more are too aggressive.
The form of the release of the means also matters. The most convenient form of the drug is a liquid spray, since in this case it is easiest to keep the dosage.